Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Need A Novelty Texas Id

day 3 - day 2


not particularly good last night, including digestion, heat, and the alarm of Fra. I decide to stay in bed hoping to sleep again so the other two Italian guests are still asleep. There are two friends who discover Trentino 'to be very friendly and talkative. The bed
rejects me. I update the blog a bit, and when I decide that I browse and 'Time to go get some fresh air alone, are beginning to emerge from their dens so' that await them.
I leave for them to propose the route and in fact the first stage and 'something that I would never have thought of going to visit but that appears to be of great interest = Arsenal stadium.
can be reached on foot and arrived in 15 min. First, let's jump into one of two stores under the structure. It 'the most' impressive collection of merchandise I have ever seen. One hundred of products, among the most 'diverse, that the sole purpose of spreading the Arsenal logo. My two companions are football experts and they tell me the differences between our club and the Albion.
The stadium would also visited internally but for a fee. From the outside reveals a restaurant and other wonders and looks like a very beautiful and imposing structure, rich in solutions guess. I try to make a picture that makes the idea but I am compelled to give up.

In the meantime we have already 'made our English breakfast, where we signed and' went conservative with a simple chicken burger without fries (despite the amazement of the chambermaid) and the other two have experimented with jacket potato, beans & mushrooms.
Come to Camden Town? The metro ok
us now in this world-famous Via Sannio of pop-rock where the alternative loses its charge to become reactionary and approval, and then 'everything, now, for tourists. However, there are a lot of particularity ', as ultraspecializzati Cyberdog shops (and only cyber punk rave people) and others who have tattoos or wear shoes with superzeppa fetish. Cute vintage shops. Surprising that this area, however, characteristic, is already 'quite changed from when we came for the first time each endorsed a while ago. The impression is 'as if you throw in Trastevere alleys on the ground, to build them even more' features. At the end of the yards we'll see.
we linger in a couple of pubs. Meanwhile make the 6 and we have to reach my brother in Piccadilly. I only go there because 'others need to take something home for cover' cause is starting to cool. In between, I port in a megastore where they have a room that has a fifty PCs, all-new course, networked with the sole purpose of challenging the others in the many games installed. Before playing Halo = aim and 'kill his brother, an old story. After swallowing several pounds of lead we try some other game, but then we decided to go outdoors. We rush hour in an area always crowded and people collide and mix without respite. After a while we reach
Nicola and Matthew and two other colleagues Fra.
looking for a room. We sit. We spend the evening.
finally managed to go to the office where my stuff and 'still parked.
Now I can sleep happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment